On 7/6/23 05:57, Mohammad Amir Kiani Fordoei wrote:
I think I find the problem. I didn't specify map of boundary_values.

Then you have already found what the problem is. The compiler tells you in the error message that you are trying to call the function with the following argument list:

interpolate_boundary_values(dealii::DoFHandler<3, 3>&,
                            unsigned int&,
                            Step18::IncrementalBoundaryValues<3>,
                            dealii::ComponentMask)’

That is because no such function exists. The function I suspect you *want* to call is

  interpolate_boundary_values(
    const DoFHandler<dim, spacedim> &          dof,
    const types::boundary_id                   boundary_indicator,
    const Function<spacedim, number> &         boundary_function,
    std::map<types::global_dof_index, number> &boundary_values,
    const ComponentMask &component_mask = ComponentMask());

which has the 'boundary_values' argument in position 4.

As a general rule for how you could have spotted the mistake: You are calling a non-member-function with only *input* arguments. Since it's not a member function, it cannot modify the object it is a part of (it is not part of any object). Because it only has input arguments, that would mean that it isn't actually computing anything -- because none of its arguments is an output argument to put anything in. So something is conceptually not right with the call.

I still worried about correctness of my method.

Well, have you tried what happens?