Dear Wolfgang
Thanks for your answer
Finally, I succeed in replicating step-18 example.
Everything looks fine.
I really appreciate you and your colleagues on providing such rich and
accurate FEM library.
I will continue my study by adding boundary traction force, plasticity,
etc, to reach a fully coupled THM model.
Maybe one day I will be honored to be a useful member of deal.II community.

Best regards
Amir