Hi Luca,

Have you had the chance to get the deal.ii-9.5.1 package working for macOS
Sonoma & clang 15 on an Intel processor? I'm stuck installing deal.II using
spack (see this other thread:
https://groups.google.com/g/dealii/c/vT8LAmNtUQE), and using this
pre-compiled package instead would be great.

Thanks,
Ester

El dia dimecres, 25 d’octubre del 2023 a les 8:31:55 UTC+2,
luca....@gmail.com va escriure: