To:     The European Parliament
        The United Nations
        The International Criminal Court
        International Human Rights Organizations

The International Committee Against Stoning demands the leaders of Islamic
Republic of Iran to be prosecuted for their crimes against humanity.

The Government of the Islamic Republic of Iran is the leading regime in
the world in stoning women and men to death for sexual relationship
outside marriage and for homosexuality.

In the past 26 years, hundreds of people have been murdered in this
barbaric fashion in Iran. Because of both national and international
pressure, at the end of 2002 the Islamic government backed off and
announced that it will not issue any more stoning verdicts; but contrary
to its promise, it has passed one stoning sentence after another
throughout 2005.

Four death by stoning sentences were passed just in December 2005.
However, so far, with the help of international campaigns, opposition and
pressure, we have succeeded in preventing these executions.

The International Committee Against Stoning is an active worldwide
organization that strongly opposes stoning and wants to bring the members
of the Islamic regime who are responsible for these acts in the past 26
years to justice in an international tribunal.

On behalf of two hundred international human rights organizations and
societies and their members, as well as millions, who have supported our
campaigns and resolutions, we request an immediate investigation, through
an international court, into the stoning of hundreds of victims in the
past 26 years by the Islamic Republic of Iran.

In 2006, our main focus will be on bringing this gross violation of human
rights to the attention of the world, exposing the barbaric actions of the
Islamic Republic of Iran, and taking appropriate steps to stop these acts.

Mina Ahadi
Co-ordinator, December 25, 2005
Contact: 0049-177-569-2413
minaah...@aol.com