Hello to everyone again.

Last week's debate was a lot of fun, and memorable for the proposition taking the unusual step of using their own incompetence to prove that ordinary people shouldn’t be allowed a say on court trials. The tone this Tuesday should be more serious however as we turn to the somewhat more controversial motion: THW Rent Uninhabited Parts of Lapland to Store Foreign Nuclear Waste, which in fact has already provoked angry responses to the arrogant foreigner who suggested it (me alas). Whether your passionately for or against, we'd love to hear what you have to say, or if you just want to know how someone could justify making reindeer glow an unhealthy green, then please come along too. Details are below, and go ahead and contact me with any questions.

Rich

Debate 17

Motion: THW Rent Uninhabited Parts of Lapland to Store Foreign Nuclear Waste
When: 18:00, Tuesday the 31st of January 2006
Where: Cajsa, Mannerheimintie 5 B 4th floor
Language: English

Richard Penny
Helsinki University Debating Society
[EMAIL PROTECTED]