Dear all,

Next week we are going to have our debates on the usual day TUESDAY 4th December at 18:00 in Flora. The room is on the same floor as Aurora (Mannerheimentie 5B, 3rd floor) but a bit further down the corridor.

Eleven (!) members of our society will flee to Cork this weekend so there will be plenty of embarassing stories and hot gossips to be passed around the next time we all meet. Don't miss it!!! :)))

Oh, I've been told that some of you recieve this email as an attachement. Is that true for all of you? Please let me know whether it's the case and if it is, whether it is bothering you :D

Packingly-my-suitcasy yours,
--
Anna Bessonova