Dear all,

First of all, I would like to welcome all our new members. It's been great
seeing so many of you this Tuesday!

Next week our debate session is on Tuesday 22 January at 18:00 in POLITICUS.
The room is located in the NEW STUDENT HOUSE (Mannerheimentie 5B, the entrance
door is just before the  'Pentik' shop). In case you are lost or unsure where
the room is, do not hesitate to call me +358509365143.

About the content of the event. We've booked two rooms to make sure that
everyone willing to take part in the debate gets a chance to. Don't worry, we
WON'T twist any one's arm! So if you don't want to debate you are more than
welcome to just come and watch people! In case you do want to take part in a
debate, we'll have people helping you preparing for your speech and giving you
all the help you need. Trust me, it's not as scary as it looks like!

Looking forward to seeing you all! :)
Excitedly yours,
--
Anna Bessonova