Hi all,

I had registered the "Mobile UXes BoF" but couldn't get a slot for it. Now I
am considering to use the additional meeting room to hold it. But… I'm not
really confident in hosting this BoF (beside that I never attended nor led
one): many things have changed in the recent weeks (N9{,50} got presented,
…) and I could not keep the in contact with the recent MeeGo/Maemo
developements.

So my question is: do some people have an interest in holding a BoF about
Mobile UXes ? (Even only to share impressions, knowledge and eventual
plans.)

Cheers,

OdyX