On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:40 PM, Leandro Gómez <leo.tel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hola!
>
> For DebConf12 we're going to have two primary hotels; Seminole and Brandt.
> Both hotels are near the UCA venue and ~3 blocks from each other. Please
> check the map at our website for distances and directions:
> http://debconf12.debconf.org/map.en.xhtml
>
> > People arriving from the 1st-6th July are staying at the Seminole Hotel
> > People arriving on or after 7th July are staying at the Brandt Los
> Robles de San Juan Hotel
>
> Please note that 'Brandt Los Robles de San Juan' and 'Brandt Colonial Los
> Robles' are two different hotels (marked as Brandt's I (#10) and Brandt's
> II (#7) on the map). They have the same owner, but are ~1km apart.
>
> Additional information on the hotels can be found in our wiki page:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Hotels
>
> As for the transportation from the airport to the hotel, Seminole/Brandt
> are providing free shuttle service for all attendees. Please make sure to
> mark the 'Shuttle service' column on the arrivals wiki page if you want to
> use that service: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf12/Arrivals

After a short discussion on IRC, we decided it's best for us (and more
convenient for you) to just mark your arrival and departure time+date in
penta and we pass the list to the hotels.

If you absolutely don't want to be picked up at the airport/want some
exercise by walking to the hotel, please let us know by private mail and we
scratch you from the list.

Cheers,