Hi Daniel (2024.05.13_12:32:05_+0000)
> Am 13.05.24 um 14:24 schrieb stefa...@debian.org:
> > I would wait for the ones outside the approved budget. Which means you
> > have to vote on them, sorry 🙁
>
> That does not make sense.
>
> If we consider $TEAM membership a reason for DebConf attendance (as we do
> with the special video team budget or registration budget):
> These teams will take virtually all the budget for regular attendees away
> and benefit from being laggards.

That's a fair point.

And they aren't really reviewable, because these people weren't trying
to convince the bursary team to accept their bursaries.

Although it's not the individuals being laggards, its the teams not
being proactive in budgeting (which they never are).

> So, please get the budget sorted asap.

Jongmin: Can we get this done?

Stefano

--