Hi,

Actually I think he will not do the work for various reasons personal we
saw on the irc. And now the dev process is active again, could someone
handle this travial task? I could do, but anyway would need some review
for upload. And I think ti worth testing the latest Orca as soos an
possible, all the more as MATE 1.18 is about releasing.

I will have a look on edbrowse to update it as reported few time ago.

Thanks

Best regards

--
signature_jp_2