hi, the debian netinstall images include obly the debian installer (which is an
autonomous OS), and the debian installer can give you access to a minimal
console with many useful utilities. give it a try and let us know if it is what
you need

--
Lorenzo "Palinuro" Faletra

Parrot Security

GPG FINGERPRINT: B350 5059 3C2F 7656 40E6 DDDB 97CA A129 F4C6 B9A4

GPG Info: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x97CAA129F4C6B9A4
GPG Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x97CAA129F4C6B9A4