floppy.ko for alpha is in the kernel image deb file,

debian-10.0-alpha-NETINST-1.iso/iso9660://pool-alpha/main/l/linux/linux-image-5.5.0-1-alpha-smp_5.5.13-2_alpha.deb/deb://CONTENTS/lib/modules/5.5.0-1-alpha-smp/kernel/drivers/block

but it is not present in any udeb file, or in the
debian-10.0-alpha-NETINST-1.iso/iso9660://boot/initrd.gz/gunzip://ucpio://lib/modules/5.5.0-1-alpha-generic/kernel/drivers/block

It should be relatively easy to put it there manually (unpack,
repack), or fix the iso build scripts to include it too.