You replied to my last message "Boot from SATA + Network" but have
stolen the thread for a different topic.  Please don't do that.
Please start a *new* message when starting a new topic.  See how your
message is hiding in the other thread?

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2004/11/threads.html#00119

Andree Zeulner wrote:
> After a reinstall of Debain AMD64 I have a big issue regarding xlibmesa-gl /
> xlibmesa-glu, because I would like to install the newest nvidia-driver, what

What exact package are you trying to install and from where did it
come from?

> is telling me about a third party opengl-lib is already installed.

You will have to help us out.  We can't see your screen.

> But if I try to remove the mentioned packages, it gives me a list of all
> kde-packages to be remove too, am I missing something?

Of course removing a base library package that other things depend
upon will want to remove those packages as well.

I am guessing that the packages here are really the ones you are
wanting to install.

  http://www.w3r3wolf.de/debian/nvidia/

Bob