Hi Pete,

El mié, 25-05-2005 a las 17:32 -0500, Pete Harlan escribió:
> I'm trying to recompile ssh in the Sarge pure64 archive from
> http://amd64.debian.net/debian.  I've retrieved the source with
> "apt-get source ssh", but don't seem to be able to build the package:
>
>       % apt-get build-dep ssh
>       Reading Package Lists... Done
>       Building Dependency Tree... Done
>       E: Build-dependencies for ssh could not be satisfied.

I don't know what the problem could be, but it would help if you
attached your APT sources.list. Meanwhile, why don't you give apt-src a
try? It's a bit friendlier.

>       dpkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libwrap0-dev |
> libwrap-dev zlib1g-dev | libz-dev libssl-dev libpam0g-dev | libpam-dev
> libgnomeui-dev (>= 2.0.0) | libgnome-dev debhelper (>= 1.1.17)

> When I override with "-d", it says:

>       dh_testdir
>       make: dh_testdir: Command not found
>       make: *** [clean] Error 127

Installing debhelper will solve this particular issue, but you still
need to meet all dependencies. "-d" is for when 'you know what you are
doing.'

Greetings,
--
Javier Kohen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>