My old laptop just died on me, I have to quickly get a new one, I want an amd64 based one and have basically two available choices: an Acer Aspire 5024WLMI and an Asus A770KLH. The Acer sports slightly faster processor and ethernet and an ATI Radeon X700 graphics card, wheres the Asus has an nVidia GeForce 6200. Does anybody have any first-hand knowledge about whether these laptops or at least their graphic cards work with the Debian amd64 port?

Thanks a lot
Giacomo