Użytkownik James Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>Check you version of nvidia-glx-ia32.  While wine sohouldn't be using
>anything from the chroot, it is still 32bit, and will use the 32bit nvidia
>driver installed under ia64.

I have nvidia drivers from nvidia.com and both 64bit drivers and /emul/...
32bit drivers are the same version. the problem is that wine is beeing linked
against chroot libraries instead of /emul/... 32bit libraries.

I can, of course, install newer drivers on my i386 Debian but that would solve
the problem only partially - I would have to install new drivers on i386
everytime i install them on amb64.