Good to know,

But I suggest to maintain the same version of the drivers inside the
chroot in the case another program use it.

Enjoy

Użytkownik Jaime Ochoa Malagón <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisał:
>ldd /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin
>
>cat /etc/ld.so.conf

Thanks for the advices!
I've commented two lines in /etc/ld.so.conf:

#/mnt/debian32/lib
#/mnt/debian32/usr/lib

and now it works!

Tomek

--
Perhaps the depth of
love can be calibrated by the number of different selves that are

                                                        Carl Sagan (Contact)

                                                        Jaime Ochoa Malagón
                                                        Integrated Technology
                                                        Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10