Steve McIntyre <st...@einval.com> writes:

> On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 09:55:10PM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
>>Cyril Brulebois <k...@debian.org> (2024-06-24):
>>> I'm not seeing this with netboot's mini.iso, so usual suspects would
>>> be the GTK stack, the X stack, and the kernel.
>>
>>Instead: Have you tried turning kibi off and on again?
>>
>>Sorry for the PEBCAK and the heightened blood pressure.
>>
>>d-i/bullseye on its way.
>
> Go, what went wrong?
>
> We're all intrigued now :-)

BTW do such pre-release, point release images get produced automatically
somewhere?  If so, it would probably be worth throwing them at openQA to
see if we can catch such regressions automatically (when they do happen).

As it happens I'm on a train to Nürnberg today, in order to attend
openSUSE24 and talk to people about openQA. :-)

Anyway, if the images get produced already, I think it would be worth
doing the plumbing to get them tested, and if not we should probably do
both.  I might be a bit busy with the conference to do anything about it
before the weekend, but next week should be fine.

Cheers, Phil.
--
Philip Hands -- https://hands.com/~phil