On 9/15/24 15:38, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Samuel Thibault, le mer. 11 sept. 2024 18:52:18 +0200, a ecrit:
I guess you passed auto & such on the command-line to defer the early
questions. We don't need to introduce anything new, we can just follow
the same by making auto skip that prompt too.

I have now implemented it, for trixie.

Appreciate that Samuel.

If I use
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/trixie/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/gtk/netboot.tar.gz
I get:

"No kernel modules were found. This probably is due to a mismatch
between the kernel used by this version of the installer and the kernel
version in the archive.

If you're installing from a mirror, you can work around this problem by
choosing to install a different version of Debian. The install will
probably fail to work if you continue without kernel modules"

and if I use
https://d-i.debian.org/daily-images/amd64/daily/netboot/gtk/netboot.tar.gz
I get:

"E: Unimplemented function"

I will eventually be able to enjoy the fruits of your labor! ;^)

--
John Doe