On 9/15/24 15:38, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Samuel Thibault, le mer. 11 sept. 2024 18:52:18 +0200, a ecrit:
I guess you passed auto & such on the command-line to defer the early
questions. We don't need to introduce anything new, we can just follow
the same by making auto skip that prompt too.

I have now implemented it, for trixie.

Samuel

Sorry for my late answer.

With your fix for daily images, if no sound card is detected for 20m, it
will continue without prompting.

Appreciate all of your help.

After a fresh install of Debian, for Orca to "speak" the "legacy driver"
suggested at [1] will make Orca usable.

What is the best way to test in d-i '/etc/modprobe.d/inteldsp.conf'
'options snd_intel_dspcfg dsp_driver=1'?

[1] https://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=153813

--
John Doe