On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 06:41:08PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 11:57:52AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:

> > >Ah, it is fixed, Colin Watson did this :/
>
> Of course, and I told you about it at the time, but you apparently
> rarely remember anything that anybody else says.

Colin, i wonder.

Could it be possible to modify the code in order to check for the presence of
the miboot binary, and then build the miboot magic if it is there, and skip it
and do your workaround if it is not ? Do you think this is reasonable ? It
will result in sarge building the stuff without miboot until it is freed and
goes into main, but will allow for the daily builds to continue building the
miboot floppies as they used to.

Does this sound reasonable ? If yes, i will implement it tomorrow, unless you
do it first.

Friendly,

Sven Luther