On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 03:18:55PM -0400, Rick_Thomas wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-08-11 at 12:18, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 11:55:28AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
>
> > > In the mean time, would it work with BootX?
> >
> > No, don't think so, but the plain vmlinux/initrd.gz work with bootx.
> >

> I know.  That's the method I've been using all this time to test the
> businesscard and netinst CDs...
>
> So what, exactly, is it about the boot floppies that needs testing, and
> can be tested without miboot?

I don't know, my understanding is that boot-floppies without miboot are pretty
much useless. Maybe they work on prep boxes though, but even there i doubt it.

I responded to you much in detail in private though. Ah, yes, miboot is now at :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/miboot

Even it is apt-gettable there.

Friendly,

Sven Luther