Package: installation-reports

Boot method: How did you boot the  installer?          CD   (15 CD's )
Image version: Debian 3.1r4  from  OSDisc.com  on 1/4/2007
Date: Date and time of the  install               1/15/2007     AM

Machine: Description of machine   Samsung M-1500 (used) can't  find
information any place for this machine on Samsung web  site.
Processor:     Intel P3  650  MHz.
Memory:             128 M
Partitions:  Boot 9.9 G         3?? swap

Output of lspci and lspci -n:    ??????

Base System Installation Checklist:
[O] = OK, [E] = Error (please  elaborate below), [ ] = didn't try it

Initial boot worked:    [ O ]
Configure network  HW:   [ ]
Config  network:         [ ]
Detect  CD:               [O ]
Load installer modules: [O ]
Detect hard  drives:     [O ]
Partition hard drives:  [O  ]
Create file systems:    [O ]
Mount  partitions:       [O ]
Install base  system:    [O ]
Install boot loader:    [O  ]
Reboot:                  [O ]

Comments/Problems:
Could not select the DESKTOP software installation. I  am doing a manual
installation now and it looks like it is installing but  their were no options
on
what to install. When I reboot it comes up with the  command prompt with no
graphics. Sorry I am a NEWBIE and need information on how  to get the graphic
program started. startx does nothing. Thank you.

Dale  Schurman
26732 168th. Avenue
Cold Spring, MN  56320

[EMAIL PROTECTED]