Dear Debian
Very good day. I am a new member would like to be in the gp. I have filled up
the form, but id not get the e-ail to announce as a membership offer. My appl
may not be submitted by the crew pers.
I was traveling from Uganda to Dhaka via Dubai by emirates, the most
prestigious airline on 15 Dec.  My name is ASM Fakhrul Islam. I am a  Fighter
Pilot  by profession, I serve in Bangladesh Air Force. My present Rank is  Wing
Commander (Lieutenant Colonel). I am presently serving with UN in Democratic
republic of Congo. My Skywards temp car no (as I teared off from the appl) is
EK 206 970 573.
I would be highly glad if your kind end would accept my application and  make
me a member. I will also appreciate if you log in my millage  Uganda to Dhaka
and guide me as to how can I continue to log hrs and earn points. Also Pls let
me know the facilities that can be earned with the different status.
I wish i will receive a prompt reply. Thanking you for your co operation.
best reards.
Yours,
Wg Cdr ASM FAKHRUL ISLAM

Be a better friend, newshound, and