Wiadomość napisana przez Witold Baryluk w dniu 2011-03-18, o godz. 00:51:
> On 02-25 21:19, Robert Millan wrote:
>> 2011/2/25 David Hiran Watson <hiranwat...@gmail.com>:
>>> Is it better to port vbox from Debian GNU/Linux or build the source code?
>>
>> I recommend that you build it from Debian source
>> (apt-get source virtualbox-ose).
>>
>> virtualbox is a difficult target though, if you're new to porting it
>> might be better to start with simpler ones.
>>

> Hi.
>
> AFAIK Virtualbox is working on FreeBSD with some patches.
>
> You would need to check this out
>
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/VirtualBox
> http://wiki.freebsd.org/VirtualBox/ToDo

One more thing you might want to take a look at are patches used
by FreeBSD ports:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/emulators/virtualbox-ose/files/

--
If you cut off my head, what would I say?  Me and my head, or me and my body?