On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 9:20 PM, David Watson <hiranwat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi I'm trying to search www.debian.org/bugs to see if a bug report has been
> created for an issue I'm having with aptitude. But once I click submit it's
> taking a long time to do a search. Is this normal? Can I do a CL search in
> kfreebsd?

Sure can!  All you need is to install reportbug then try the following:
reportbug aptitude

The default behavior if reportbug is to search the bts and show you
existing bugs to make sure yours isn't a duplicate.  If you don't
think your bug is listed then it has a set of prompts for you to file
a new bug.

I would recommend saving a copy of the email before it sends it off
just in case you have an issue you can recover what you need to file
the bug again in case of a .... bug in reportbug.

Enjoy!
--
Zac Slade
krakr...@gmail.com