On Mon, Jul 30, 2001 at 09:04:13PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> Then you probably don't use COMPLETE=1 because otherwise you'd get a
> second CD. That probably also means that your local packages are not
> listed in the tasks (or the default task) and are thus not included.
>
> If you want me to help you any further, you must tell me how you
> have done everything ... and you must make sure that between each try you
> clean everything with make distclean.

        Right, well here is what I have been using to build the images:

        source CONF.sh
        make distclean
        make mirrorcheck
        make status
        make bootable (which BTW always returns this error:)

        mkdir: cannot create directory
        `/mirror/tmp/potato-i386/CD1/doc/FAQ/html': File exists
        tar (child): ../debian-faq.html.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such file or
        directory
        tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
        tar: Child returned status 2
        Adding install tools and documentation ...
        mkdir: cannot create directory
        `/mirror/tmp/potato-i386/CD1/doc/install': File exists
        make: *** [/mirror/tmp/potato-i386/CD1/tools] Error 1

        So to fix this I do a:
        rm -rf /mirror/tmp/potato-i386/CD1/doc/FAQ/html
        rm -rf /mirror/tmp/potato-i386/CD1/doc/install

        Followed by another "make bootable"

        ..which works
        Followed by a:
        make list COMPLETE=1
        make images

        My Debian_potato has this line added to it:

        #include <miranda>

        and miranda looks like:

        j2sdk1.3_1.3.0-2_i386
        mysql-server_3.22.32-6
        rocketpci422_1.23.0-1_i386
        commapi
        jini1_1
        mysql
        icontrol
        mysql-server

        Which are all my local packages.

        Let me know if there is any other info that you require.

        Thanks
        Justin.

--
Justin F. Knotzke