On Wed, Feb 05, 2014 at 04:33:57PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I hereby call for votes on my previously proposed resolution and
> amendments.  All the options require a simple majority.

I vote:

  1. UL   upstart default in jessie, requiring specific init NOT allowed
  2. DL   systemd default in jessie, requiring specific init NOT allowed
  3. OL   openrc default in jessie, requiring specific init NOT allowed
  4. UT   upstart default in jessie, requiring specific init is allowed
  5. DT   systemd default in jessie, requiring specific init is allowed
  6. GR   project should decide via GR
  7. FD   further discussion
  8. OT   openrc default in jessie, requiring specific init is allowed
  9. VL   sysvinit default in jessie, requiring specific init NOT allowed
 10. VT   sysvinit default in jessie, requiring specific init is allowed

--
Colin Watson                                       [cjwat...@debian.org]