Hi Debian fellows,

In fact I was on the point to upload various Debian 8 themes, unfortunately
I had a huge computing problem and I lost my recent works (and so my Debian
8 theme propositions).

So, I would like to know if it would be possible to wait until the 25th
August before closing submissions, the time for me to remake at least one
theme ?

Best regards.

madeinkobaia
Digital Artist - Ubuntu Studio Art Team Leader