Le 17/09/2014 20:50, Aurélien COUDERC a écrit :
> Hi team,
>
> with good help from Juliette, I’ve set-up a plymouth theme and a KDM
> theme based on the Lines artwork.
> You can find the work attached to the wiki page [1], including some KDM
> screenshots.
> All feedback welcome.
> In particular for plymouth with regards to messages, fsck status,
> passphrase…
>
> For the scripted / XML parts it’s all based on Joy and former work and
> can be published under the same license(s).
> The KDM icons are from Joy also.
> The main artwork is already stated as CC-BY 3.0 by Juliette on the wiki.
>
> Next stops :
> - KDE splash for plasma loading : easy, will do
Hi team,

I added a ksplash Lines package to the wiki here :
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Lines?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=2014-09-17_Lines_Aur%C3%A9lien.tar.xz

It should match exactly the KDM background for smooth transition. :-)

Obligatory screenshots :
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Lines?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=lines-kdm-1920x1080.png
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianArt/Themes/Lines?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=2014-10-07_Lines_ksplash.png

Same copyright/license to Juliette for the art + reused elements from
the default KDE theme, credited to Martin Klapetek
<mklapetek(at)kde.org> in the original kde-workspace theme description file.

> - GDM <-- had a quick look but found little doc on theming besides basic
> wallpaper replacement, any hint / documentation welcome
> - Grub <-- no idea how that work, pointers welcome too
Cheers,
--Aurélien