You are picking at little details of my words, reading into them a
hostility which is not there.  Meanwhile, you don't seem to be
concerned about the mob of people who are attacking me.

To me that says "injustice" and "double standard".  Injustice, because
you blame me for meanings that others project into my words; double
standard, because you exonerate them for real nastiness while blaming
me for imaginary nastiness.

I think you ought to apologize, for supporting this mob.  I have
no reason to apologize for being its victim.