On 14 Sep 2001 00:03:59 +0300, Lars Wirzenius wrote:
> I'm about to take an extended vacation from being a Debian developer,
> and will therefore have to orphan all my packages

All of my packages seem to be finding new maintainers. Everything seems
pretty clear, except that the sysadmin-guide package has several willing
adopters. Choosing among them is difficult, but it would seem that
Stephen Stafford seems most serious about it and is willing to be the
upstream as well. I hope all the others will help, though, especially
with getting the text up to date again. I know from experience that
writing and maintaining a book requires plenty of effort. Even just
getting notes from others saying that "this part is not correct and
needs to be updated" is quite helpful.

I'll mail the new maintainers privately and ask them to make uploads.

--
Lars Wirzenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>