Marco d'Itri wrote:

> >Last I heard the usenet group is unidirectional mail -> news
> >and was a little flakey at that.
> I seen no problem in the gating process. Please explain what's wrong.

Yeah, cheap shot.  It's been a long while since I've looked at this.

> And yes, messages of morons who mail long base 64 encoded files to
> mailing lists cannot be gated.

I wonder what the sentiment is among developers for using some
Debian dollars to hire a hit-man.  I think if a couple spammers
were popped, word would get around.  This may be a little extreme
though and some kind of technical solution might be better.

Rick