Hello,
im have debianized www.ltsp.org.
the root-filesystem will now point to /usr/share/ltsp/<arch> and mounted
read-only by the clients
Now i need to have a swapfile folder where all the NFS_Swap files for
the clints can be. Please tell me wich directory would be fine.
I thinking about /var/cache/ltsp  because refering to the FHS

5.2 /var/cache : Application cache data

<package> Package specific cache data
......Such data is locally generated as a result of time-consuming I/O
or calculation. The application must be able to regenerate or restore
the data.....

(if you dont delete when the client will be up no problem)

Daniel

Please don't CC me, i read the list

--
Retrieve my key from: