On Wed, Oct 20, 2004 at 09:36:28AM -0300, Faculdades Eseei wrote:
> Hello guys!

Hello,

> I've been problems with the Inkscape 0.39 version,
> since I upgrade it I can't insert any image
> format like: gif, jpg, svg, etc... the Inkscape
> "crash" and the msg bellow appear.
>
> Emergency save document locations:
>   /root/.inkscape/Novo desenho 1.2004_10_19_08_06_24.0
>   Emergency save completed. Inkscape will close now.
>   If you can reproduce this crash, please file a bug
> at www.inkscape.org
>   with a detailed description of the steps leading to
> the crash, so we can fix it.
>   Segmentation fault
>
> The statusbar show me the frase: "image with invalid
> reference".
>
> I tried to install another releases and use the source
> too, nothing works.
>
> I'm using the Debian Sid with Gnome 2.6.1

This list is specific for Debian developers to discuss development
related issues. You should send your message to
debian-user@lists.debian.org or, as I see you are coming from Brazil
(like me), to debian-l10n-portuguese@lists.debian.org .

Also, if you feel it's a real bug (as it seems to me) you should file a
bug on the inkscape package on Debian's Bug Tracking System, probably by
using the reportbug tool.

--
||  André Luís Lopes                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]                ||