On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 12:01:46AM +0200, Matthias Urlichs wrote:

> > You don't need to do that. There're plenty of machines available - albeit
> > outside the debian.org domain...
> Ingo, this is about the *security* autobuilders. There's a reason why
> Debian cannot do that with machines it doesn't control.

Funny. Arrakis were used heavily in the past for security builds as well.
Otherweise I have no idea where all those security team logins on arrakis
come from?

But well, yes, I guess, I should lean back and wait until Debian is a total
mess and I can say "Well, I told you before..."

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/