In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>on 2: we would need a whole spam-mail including all headers so we can
>       find charakteristika to filter on, so i now take all nominated
>       postings, and try to find patterns with some black
>       shell-magic.

Is "sa-learn --spam" considered "black shell magic"?  Of course you
need to "sa-learn --ham" on some non-spam too.  That's what I do with
nominated messages to the BTS, and messages with a certain range of
spamassassin scores.

--
Blars Blarson                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                http://www.blars.org/blars.html