On Sat, 21 Jul 2007, Oleg Verych wrote:
> A reply to off topic message to the development list. Insulting -- yes. Why?

People do mistakes, they can learn if you tell them how to do better. They
don't if you aggress them and scare them away, just like you did.

> > Please either address the points raised by the message you're replying
> > to, or don't.
>
> IMHO that message was a hand waving not deserving reading. Thus i
> dissagre, that i didn't addressed its points in my reply.

I wonder why you feel the need to reply if you believe it wasn't worth
reading. For the record, and as you noticed, gentle private messages are
much more useful if you believe someone did something wrong.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog