Hey folks,

Is is possible to make the equivalent of an Architecture: any package except
that it excludes one or two specific architectures?

Basically, I'd like to be able to write, for example:

Architecture: any [!ia64]

I know I could specifically list supported architectures, but I don't want
to do that, because the package in question works on *every architecture*,
including unofficial ones (like hurd, knetbsd, etc) except for it has all
sorts of perpetual, unresolvable problems on one particular architecture. I
just want to exclude that specific one.

--
Wesley J. Landaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>