Ben Finney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I don't have enough experience using the BTS to interact with upstream
> to comment on this, but I'll watch the responses of others (who do have
> such experience) with interest.

You basically can't, currently, use the BTS to interact with upstream,
only note that you are interacting with upstream, unless upstream is
willing to do what we all do and send all the discussion to the bug
address.  And even that only gets the discussion, not any state changes.

(Yes, there is bts-link -- I don't know how well it works having never
been lucky enough to have an upstream with a tracker that it support, so
far as I can tell.  Or maybe I just don't know how to use it?  My
upstreams use RT, although I guess tf5 does use the Sourceforge tracker,
kind of.)

--
Russ Allbery ([EMAIL PROTECTED])               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>