Russ Allbery dijo [Sun, Nov 23, 2008 at 12:38:14PM -0800]:

> >>   I find it disappointing to see this posted, and in bad taste.
>
> > /me guesses from when having sense of humor evicted started to be a
> > requisite for being a Debian developer.
>
> It's not about whether or not the parody was funny.  It's that the same
> parody could have been made, just as funny, without the completely
> gratuitous sexism.

In my opinion, which is as humble as it can be (but that might not
mean much), I fail to see Joss' post as sexist. From its first line it
is a parody, something that very clearly should not be taken
seriously. Not that I like it - I'd really very very much prefer if we
all took d-d-a as something serious, and not a proper place to post
jokes of any kind.

_Of course_ that Joss' post mentions sexist situations and points of
view. But I don't think there is a single comma in his message meant
to be taken seriously.

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (+52-55)5623-0154 / 1451-2244
PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23