On Wednesday 19 May 2010 19:30:11 Michael Meskes wrote:
> Could you please try to debug this so we can find out why it didn't work
> for you? I know for sure that it used to work.

I am sorry for the late reply. I've spotted the problem and it was in my local
configuration rather than in that script.
I was enabling bash_completion in the profile and not in bashrc, so it was
trying to be loaded and failed at some point, returning !=0, so the script
took this return value meaning that powerdevil wasn't running.

I think i should also close the bug, and.. sorry :-)

Bye

--
Salvo Tomaselli