JH> Good grief. Well, it's already in non-free, I guess that's good enough
   JH> (since stuff in non-free cannot be safely distributed unless you examine
   JH> it's license).

   But non-free is mirrored on several FTP servers in Germany. And a child
   could download the games from a German FTP server and this is not allowed.

Is it sufficient to add to the Description something along the lines
of:

    If you are a German citizen less than 18 years old, you are
    prohibited by law from using this program.

or the equivalent translated into German?  This seems to me to get the
point across quite well.