On 2014-03-11, Paul Tagliamonte <paul...@debian.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 06:09:40PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
>> I don't think this is a significant breach of the DFSG.
>
> Ah, but you do acknowledge this *is* a breach, even if a small one.
>

> So this comes down to where the line is, like I said.

"As a Debian Developer, I will uphold the DFSG except where it is
inconvenient"  ?

I actually think the DFSG is a great document and we shouldn't just
stray from it because it is inconvenient.

If I had to disregard the DFSG in some cases, I'd rather see rfc files
in our files than sourceless javascripts.

/Sune