Op vrijdag 25 april 2014 19:34:02 schreef Daniel Pocock:
> When FTP masters approve a package from NEW, they might well see
that
> the js is not really in use - but somebody (upstream or maintainer)
> may change something after 6 months and the js does get used

That argument goes for just about any RC bug. By that reasoning, FTP
masters should not accept any package because someone could
introduce an RC bug somewhere down the line.

I have a bit more trust in the ability of my co-developers to DTRT than that.
After all, it's not like it's easy to gain upload rights in Debian without
knowing how Debian works...

--
It is easy to love a country that is famous for chocolate and beer

  -- Barack Obama, speaking in Brussels, Belgium, 2014-03-26