We run GitLab on gitlab.brainfood.com and think it is really great. Let us
know if there is some way we can help.

It would be cool if gitlab.debian.net gave a view of the exact same repos
on git.debian.org. Does Alioth have an existing way of dealing with merge
requests?

--
Ean Schuessler, Brainfood Co-Founder
e...@brainfood.com