Hello Osamu,

On 6 December 2016 at 15:51, Osamu Aoki <os...@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I know the problem is gone but:
>
> > The URL https://manpages.debian.org/man/1/uscan
>
> Did you find that reading this extremely long document in manpage is not
> what you want?  You'd rather read it in html?

The manpage there is provided through man2html conversion. Well, you can
get a PostScript version for a manpage if you prefer, just change the
format and resubmit the form (Note: PDF generation does not work currently)

> Is it better to have it in html as a part of document?

The replacement of the service, which is not yet available, will provide
the pages in, I hope, a prettier HTML format.

Regards

Javier