I think we have enough confirmations to move forward.
There are a couple. of last call comments/question that need answers,
and then  as facilitator, I'll write up a d-d-a post.

I'd like to see a round 3 focusing on branch format and stuff.
Before proposing a timeline for that, I recommend that we see how much
of our collective time the debian-vote discussion takes up.
At one level, there is no reason that you need to follow both Git
packaging and init systems (or even any of the above).
At another level, there's likely to be some overlap in people who follow
those discussions.

--Sam