Sam: This reply is addressed to Samuel and another to you follows, then I'll
shut up.

On Sat, 2020-02-08 at 16:40 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> > Nice, the first thing I'll do is to shut down the Debian/GNU Hurd
> > buildd mahler.

> Can't you see you are here exactly very precisely here *again* putting
> pressure to get something through?

It is not about pressure, definitely not! It's frustration on you trying to
punish me for having an opinion. What do you think would be obtained with the
above words?

BTW: How many euros do you think having a buildd running 24/7 cost me personally
every month? I'm spending a large amount of my time supporting free software,
including hosting several buildds (without a single (euro)cent in funding).

> Really, please grow up. You have already worded such a threat in the
> past. That's at best childish.

I'm asking you to apologize for what you just wrote. The above is an outright
insult to me. And you are talking about pressure! Which is the most polite way
to communicate?